Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Favourite Pieces of 2016



Quite possibly my favourite purchase of last year was my Mango chain bag in black. I think I found it at exactly the right time, it was in October and I believe it was half price and down to 22.99. The reason I love this bag and why I haven't left the house without since October is because it is just perfect! I have a habit of carrying way too much stuff in my handbag and end up regretting it after about an hour  or so of wondering around with it on my shoulder. The heaviness kicks in and it just becomes uncomfortable to carry. This bag however is just small enough that I have to carefully consider what I put in it, limiting the space so I don't just throw things in! The size also means that I won't just throw in my receipts and vow to sort them out when I get home (something that always ends up being neglected for far too long!) It's the perfect little black bag to dress up an outfit and I just wish I'd brought another!

Just before Christmas I was walking past Kurt Geiger and spotted they had a sale on, with some time to kill I decided to just pop in to see if they had any little black purses, although I didn't find a purse I did spot these Simona black mid heel ankle boots. I'll admit the stars where the thing that attracted me the most and even though I've never worn a shoe with such a point I over looked that and brought them anyway! 

Now I had a tester for this perfume for longer than I can remember but I only really rediscovered it half way through last year, Lancome La Vie est Belle Perfume is my perfect feminine fragrance! Its great quality - you literally need maybe two spritz and you'd ready to go. It's also long lasting on me and every time I've warn it I've receive compliments on the smell! There isn't anything I dislike about this perfume, the only thing I wish was that I had it in a roller ball, It would be more travel friendly and wouldn't take up too much room in my handbag!

I came across this Fringe 17 month planner in TK Maxx. I haven't used a planner like this since school, but oh my goodness I forgot how handy they are! I'm defiantly a more visual person, and seeing things drawn/written briefly in calendar section and then turning to the date and day part of the month helps to keep me organised and up to date on things I need to do. This planner will help me through the year, but you can bet I'll be looking for a replacement for next year! 

Before January 2016 I'd only ever worn a watch from perhaps a couple of days a year tops. They were always something I just couldn't be bothered to take the time to put on each day and as a result I never formed a routine of wearing one. However, everyday since the very first month of 2016 I haven't left the house without my Olivia Burton Watch. I'm at the stage where if I go out without it, I feel naked and lost! It surprising how much I rely on this watch at work especially!

All in all, these five objects have really been my favourite things through 2016. Things I have been using constantly and I'm sure I will still be using them at the end of 2017!

What have you been loving throughout the last 12 months? 
x

BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER 

No comments :

Post a Comment