Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TipTuesday #11


#11

Ok so not a beauty tip but a very useful tip I have learnt over the years.

My dad is a late christmas shopper. I mean late, he has sometimes come into work on Christmas eve asking... 'Which one do you think your mother would like?' Oh dad!! 

I am a huge worrier, you are going to think I am completely crazy, but..... I tend to start getting Christmas gifts for people around about July... I don't like to stress and last minute Christmas shopping is s stressful as it gets!

Now if your family are like my dad, the thing I have found really useful is to make a list of the things you think the people you are buying for would like. A little secret that I haven't even told my dad, is I tick the things that I know wont be sold out come Christmas eve and then leave those things to my dad and get the more meaningful, speacil things around mid November beginning of December. Sometimes this works, sometime it doesn't. 

I hope this little tip helps you destress and have a more relaxed Christmas! 
And with that I hope you all have a great, relaxing, joyful and spirited Christmas day!!

Hope it helps,

Merry Christmas

 Lottie xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment