Friday, August 23, 2013

Pinterest Nails

So I've been on Pinterest for what feels like forever now and I still remember seeing a pin of somebodies nail varnish, as you do these days. I can not find the one that I had originally discovered back in the day but this one is very similar.


nails nails nails


I love the colour and the little hint of glitter at the end of the nails. I had always been resistant to try it until yesterday, there wasn't much going on and I had a lot of spare time on my hands so I decided to give it ago.

My nails are no where near as nice as the ones in the picture above but I am pretty pleased with the out come, seeing as I can not do a thing with my left hand, except of course holding a knife or fork, It just does not feel right!

So here is my attempt at something I've seen from Pinterest!




It's not the same colours as above because I don't have them so instead I decided to try it with a pearly pink base by the brand make 17 and then use a Barry M glitter polish around the top of my nails. I like the effect and I'm especially please with the fact that I tried to copy something from Pinterest and it worked!  



Barry M - Pink Silver Glitter
Natural Collection - Champagne
Barry M - Base coat, Top coat and Nail hardener - Clear

The image was found on pinterest, it is on this link: http://pinterest.com/lolaq92/hair-and-beauty/


Lottie xo



No comments :

Post a Comment