Sunday, April 3, 2016

37/52




1. Bank holiday monday and the sun was shinning!

2. I found one blogging mojo again and started trying to get back onto of the scheduling of posts. I managed to get two post finished and finally get back on track with these 52 weeks of positivity!

3. First day back from a weeks holiday, I caught the train into work on Tuesday and to see the sun rise over the sea makes it 100% better.

4. Getting back to work, and although my back is still bad it was good to get back and do something.

5. Early mornings are no longer dark sad times!

6. The weather on Thursday afternoon was beautiful! It was so sunny and warm?! We may have been stuck in rush hour traffic but to sit in sun made me hopeful that spring and summer is really on the way! Oh and the daffodils were starting to open up! Soon Aberdeen will be covered in them!

7. With the sunshine on Thursday afternoon it reminded me to buy some prescription sunglasses (I had a voucher with turned out it expired in the next eight days) So on Friday we went out to order them! Hopefully I will actually get to use them some time soon, at the moment all the sunshine has gone and its grey cloud as far as the eye can see!

8.  I love driving but I haven't really driven in the last three years because I've been at uni and didn't need a car, so to drive to work on saturday morning was a nice little reminder that I need to get back into it and gain back all that confidence I once had.

9. Towards the end of this week my back has felt better and better so I finally got round to tidying my room,  giving it a real spring clean and now, with everything dust free, clutter free I can not wait to get into a clean bed in a clean room! They do say you shouldn't sleep in a messy room.

10. On friday my blog got a crazy amounts of hits, 200 more than I ever have received before in one day?! I couldn't figure it out but my gosh I was shocked and so happy! I hope I'm doing something right and you are enjoying reading or looking at my little piece of  the internet, I am really enjoying blogging and I am completely besotted with my blog right now!


I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and best wishes for the week ahead!
Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment