Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Vintage Rose Nails



I love nail polish, ok it takes time, and it is so annoying when you think they should be dry but you touch something and find out that it defiantly was NOT dry. Smudging of nail polish is the worst, especially when it's taken you ages to try and do it neatly only to have to remove it and try again, but the look of freshly painted nails is just so nice and I feel as though it is the finishing touch of any outfit (plus to me it says 'that person their life together!')  

I have been looking at the Accessorize Nail Polishes for agains - since they were released last year. and one colour in particular caught my eye. The polish 'Bronze Leaf' immediately caught my eyes and I finally got round to buying it and painting my nails in this colour! 
The formulae is smooth and very easy to apply, two coats are you're done! The brush also needs to be mentioned. I hate the small, hardly-pick-up-any-product types of brushes because they take extra layers and time to paint your nails. The brush on the Accessorize nail polish is big enough to do my nails in just two sweeps and holds more than enough product to get it done in one! 

Although it is named 'Bronze Leaf' I would say it has a pink undertone to it and looks more like a dusty vintage rose to me, but I absolutely love it. I worn it for a week and haven't had any problems with chipping so that is a totally plus to me! I really do love this colour and I think it is perfect for this time of year just as we are beginning to see the start of spring. I haven't tried any other Accessorize Nail Polishes but I will defiantly be having a look next time I pass by, the colours I have seen are lovely and I think that there was a good variety of choice, hopefully they bring some more out for the summer! Overall I love the formula, the colours, the finished texture and not to mention the bottles which totally remind me of the TV show Crystal Maze which I absolutely love! 

Have you tried any of the Accessorize Nail Polishes, and which ones have you tried?

Charlie xo

4 comments :

  1. I think so to :) its such pretty colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! Didn't know Accessorize had nail polishes. :)
    Enjoy your weekend, Isabella x http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have quite a few defiantly worth checking out! Thank you! hope you have a lovely weekend xx

      Delete