Friday, June 28, 2013

Barbara Daly | Lipstick Review

So since moving up to Scotland the only place I no like the back of my hand is Tesco. (Thats sad isn't it) But unfortunately it's been made clear to me that where we are living at the moment, you can not really do anything without a motor vehicle of some sort... 

But never mind :) I found these jems! I have always liked lipstick, but I never have been able to find the  colours that suit my skin tone. 

Barbara Daly Lipstick
Upright lipstick: Sugar-cane (moisturising)
On it's side: Honey (moisturising)
Both were £2.49 (on offer)

I saw a little stand on the end of an isle and in it was tones of lipsticks, blushers and mascara.(End of line thing I would assume). I love these two lipstick, I've used them a lot lately. These two are particularly good for me as my lips get dry at any time of year. You can feel how moisturising they are from the moment of applying! 

Long lasting and moisturising, what's not to love?



Lottie   xo

No comments :

Post a Comment