Monday, July 1, 2013

The Body Shop and more

So we went shopping in the city this weekend, and i should state now that I love The Body Shop, especially the Body Butter's, my favourite has to be the Satsuma! Smells so gorgeous and creamy, quick absorbing and a shop with great values!! 

As it so happened, we ending up walking past The Body Shop, and if the sweet smells hadn't of been pouring out the door I would have completely missed it!


5 for £15!! (29-06-13)
Top Left: Body Butter Raspberry 200ml (Brought two)
Top Right: Body Butter Papaya 200ml (Brought two)
Bottom centre: Body Butter Passion Fruit 200ml (Brought one)

5 for £15 the shop assistant told me. (I had to repeat exactly what she said, '5 for £15?! Really??' Well how could I pass up that opportunity?? Now I have to admit, ad I know what you will be thinking, five body butter's is a bit excessive... and you are right, it is. However my mother, took to the offer too, so we ended up getting some to spilt between us both. (note two of the Raspberry and two of the Papaya ) so we ended up paying £7.50 each, Bargain really! Now this offer was on over the weekend (29th of June, till I don't know when, so the prices probably wont be the same in a few days but I thought I'd post this in case anybody was interested!) Check online and see if there is any that take your fancy!)







Another purchase I made was something I wasn't really looking for, it kind of found me. The purse I have at the moment is leather but the corners are completely wearing away and it's looking a bit worn out now, so I guess that makes this purchase a bit better. It was in the sale as well so I am very please with my choice! Plus like my mom has ALWAYS said, 'You pay for what you get' and 'It will last you a long time, it is very good quality'. So pleased you agree with me mom. :-) 



I will love it forever!




Lottie   xo

No comments :

Post a Comment