Tuesday, February 4, 2014

L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection

I've been using this little bit of bliss for a while now, since the June 2013 and it's still going! 
Considering that I use it almost daily, if not twice a day, morning and night, it has lasted me quite a while.

According to Boot's website it claims to ... 
'Swiftly dissolving all traces of make-up, the 'micellar' solution acts like a purifying magnet on the skin's surface to capture and draw out excess oil and impurities rather than spreading them around your face like some wipes can.
So gentle, skin feels soothed and tone' 



1st - It Dissolves Make-up
2nd - It Unclogs Pores and Removes Impurities
&
3rd - It Tones and Smoothes Skin

I can agree with this 100%, at least for my skin anyway. I love the way in which it can take off all my make up, especially my mascara as I find that the hardest part to remove, I think my eyes are quite sensitive and rubbing them hurts long after I've stopped rubbing them, and with this all you need to do is apply a it of pressure onto the eye and leave for a few minutes! This nifty little cleanser is fantastic for me!
 It does exactly what it says and with just a few minutes over my eyes, applying a little bit of pressure and Ta-Da!! All that product that was clinging onto my lashes is gones and my eyes are left refreshed!!  It also leaves no residue, dries quickly and my skin does not feel tight at all, which I often find when using other products, and one of the best things is that you can apply moisturiser immediately after! (Which is great for me as I will normal forget if I have to wait for it to dry.)
There is something I don't get on with to well about this product. My lips are very sensitive and, as good as this product it on every other part of my face, I do not like using it on my lips. I think they are just too sensitive. Never mind, I'm still on a hunt to find the right product to remove lipsticks and not damage or dry out my lips. 

Over all I am very happy with my purchase of the L'OrĂ©al Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution and will definitely be returning to buy more once my bottle runs out!
 Being the consistency of water, a very well designed and tight lid I take this any where, if I will need to take my makeup off, to round a friends house, a trip away or a holiday. Also at the very time and moment it's on offer for £3.33 on the Boot's website, a great price and something I would recommend to everyone.


Love Charlie 

No comments :

Post a Comment