Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WoodWick | Soft Chambray


Woodwick candles are very new to me, this is Soft Chambray, I'd describe it as a fresh smelling candle, it instantly fills my room with the smell that reminds me of freshly washed sheets and clean laundry.

Woodwick's website describes Soft Chambray as a relaxing and clean fragrance with subtle kisses of jasmine and rose. I feel like I can completely agree with their description and I absolutely love the scent of Soft Chambray. It quickly fills the room with the clean fresh smell and the soft crackling of the organic wick, which is made out of wood, which I find really soothing and relaxing. Providing a calm and warming environment. I just wish I could package the scent and let you smell it right through your own screen I love it so much!

I haven't used the candle enough to make to much of a dent in it right now, but the website claims that they medium sized candles can burn and release the fragrence for up to 100 hours!
Have you tried any other wood wick candles? If you have any recommendation I loved to here them.

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment