Sunday, February 14, 2016

30/52




1. I love blogging here on my little piece of the internet, and I love the photography process - although it is the most time consuming, so to get to focus solely on that process made me remember how much I do love this thing!

2. I've worked in retail for a few years now and I enjoy it, not all the time but a lot of the time, especially when I'm working with great people, well this week I had a love comment from a customer I was serving, it was nice to be thanked and commend on my customer service, defiantly made me feel lot better that day!

3. Pancake day, we experimented a bit more this year than we have in the past, normally is just pancakes, sugar and lemon or maple syrup, we branched out and tried Nutella and banana, have to say I'd have it again! But the could be the chocolate talking!

4. It's funny how much a prepared lunch is so much more satisfying and filling than having to go out and buy your lunch, I've been enjoying a lot of home made/ put together salads for my lunch at work this week.

5. I know I'm late on this bandwagon, but I've started to watch the TV series Pretty Little Liars, I'm only on episode 4 but I can easily see me getting into this, just have to avoid all those spoilers.

6. It's been  while since I've gone outside and just looked up at the stars, I can see them when we drive home for work but, just popping into the garden just be fore bed to look up at them really makes me feel all peaceful. Its the one thing I love about living in the middle of know where, there's light pollution to wash out the brightness of the stars.

7. I had to catch the train to work on saturday, I get there to find out that the train I normally get has been removed from the time table (annoying) which meant I had to wait another 25 minutes till the next one (annoying) however it was all made ok when I got to see the sun rise over the sea, being that bit later meant that the sun was fully up and quickly rising (something I don't get to see when driving in) and it real is a beautiful sight.

8. A long week at work is coming to an end, I  haven't looked forward to having sunday off in ages, even if it is just the one day I am looking forward to spending my time how I want too, (I hear as an introvert alone time is defiantly needed to recover and recharge your batteries)

9. Apparently it's tried to snow and sleet over the week, but being in work all day meant that I haven't seen it, I've just had to listen to everyone else talking about it. However whenever I've left work there hasn't been any sign of snow.

10. It snowed again on sunday, only a little sprinkling of snow, but it was nice to finally witness snow falling even if it was for just five minutes.


Happy Valentines day to everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day.
Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment