Wednesday, February 3, 2016

FOTM | January


FOTM is something I want to try and do throughout the year. Face of the Month, is looking back on the month, this month being January and seeing what make up look I have worn the most and looking at the products I have loved.

So here goes - my Face Of The Month for January, my makeup and the products I've loved...

_______________________________________________________________________________

THE PRODUCTS



Foundation: Rimmel London Match Perfection in 010 Light Porcelain
Concealer : MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Base for Eyes: MAC Paint pot in Painterly
Shadows: Mac Copper plate and Satin Taupe
Mascara: Max Factor False Lash Effect in Black
Under eye concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection in 1 Fair
Brows: MAC Quarry and Rimmel London Brow This Way
Inner Corner and Brow Arch Highlighter: MAC Shroom
Blusher: MAC in Blush All Day
Lips: Blistex in Mango and Rimmel in Asis



Charlie xo






No comments :

Post a Comment