Sunday, February 7, 2016

29/52




1. A monday spent at home relaxing and getting some things sorted for the week, a productive yet peaceful day

2. Mum and I went out for the day on tuesday and spontaneously decided to look in Clarks for a pair of black boots. I've been looking for some riding like boots to wear at work, and it has been the hardest thing to find. I will admit I am picky when it comes to shoes but I struggle to find ones that fit me nicely and comfortably enough to be able to wear there pretty much there and then. So this spontaneous trip into Clarks was perfect as the first pair I picked up fitted so well that I now wear them everywhere! Right place right time maybe?

3. I know this is such a small thing but whilst my dad was away with work, mum had brought some Viennetta ice cream - something I haven't had in years! Although they have drastically cut down on the chocolate sheets in the ice cream (you had to hack through it with a very sharp knife) it was still a flash back to when I was a kid and the treat for the week was Viennetta Ice cream!

4. The weather hasn't been the greatest this week but one day in the week we had a pretty colourful sun set, always puts a smile on my face.

5. Considering how crazy things went at the beginning of the week with things at work, I am incredibly thankful for the people at work and how they kept things together and kept all calm, it could have easily of stressed people out but everybody at work came together and it really helped out the entire team, it could have gone a lot worse but everybody was super helpful, we really do have a good team!

6.  This week I woke up to find that Lotties Thoughts had reached 100 Followers on Bloglovin! It was such a great feeling to see and it honestly has made my week, so a huge thank you to anybody reading and coming back week after week, it really does mean a lot to me to see this grown, so a big thank you to everybody!

7. I don't normally get home until gone 7pm after a day of work, so it was a nice change to get home at 17:30, having that extra time to sit down and relax before getting back on with things for the next day was really nice

8.  I think if you work in retail and have a lunch break you must know how it easy it is to just pop out and get a meal deal for you lunch. I often have to buy something for my lunch because I either don't have anything in the fridge of even forgot to make something the previous night. But this week I prepared a salad for my lunch and I have to say it was a lot better, I felt better because I know what is in what I am eating, I didn't spend money on it and it actually filled me up for longer. Pluses all round! I strongly recommend it if you are anything like me, it really is a lot better than a meal deal!

9.  Working at the weekend does have its benefits when you can catch up with people you haven't work with in an age! Plus its even better if you spend pretty much the entire day laughing

10. I don't know whats going on right now? Maybe its the January and February blues but apparently we are having a Sunday Roast again... Aren't you surpassed to fatten up before winter? Don't get me wrong I'll love it but this means I have to exercise hard!


I hope you all are having a good weekend and the the next week will be better and brighter!

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment