Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MakeUp Geek Eyeshadows






Ok so these may have literally just arrived to my house but after a few minutes of playing around with swatting these beauties I think I can safely say I love them. Yep, I am really impressed with the quality of the swatches! The colours are beautiful and pigmented, however I am yet to try them on my eyes and see how they last, I am excited to get up tomorrow and do my makeup for work!

After months of looking into peoples top 10 MakeUp Geek eyeshadows on different blogs and youtube video's I decided to get my hands on these six shadows: (working row to row from left to right) Vanilla Bean, Grandstand, Peach Smoothie, Bitten, Cosmopolitan and Burlesque. I chose these six as I wanted some different to what I already had from M.A.C but I also wanted Bitten to compare it to M.A.C's Deep Damson to see the comparison in colour and texture. I'm working on comparing the quality and textures between both brands before I write any more about my experience or choices but I can tell you right now I feel although I know which shadow will be my favourite and that would be Grandstand. The colour, the texture and the finish are beautiful and something I can not wait to try out tomorrow!

I've already started looking at other MakeUp Geek shadows and I can easily see this little collection growing over time! If you have any eye shadows from MakeUp Geek let me know I can add them to my ever expanding virtual shopping basket!


Charlie xo
Follow

2 comments :

  1. I love Grandstand and Peach Smoothie too :) definitely recommend Cherry Cola, Frappe, Homecoming and Cocoa Bear too!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check those ones out!! They are beautiful eyeshadows I have loved using them so far!
      xx

      Delete