Friday, March 25, 2016

Under the Weather

Im sorry I've not been around lately, the month of March has not been my month/ First off, during a lovely visit to Glasgow and a well over due catch with one of my best friends I got a weird tummy thing that lasted all most two whole weeks - I couldn't eat anything, snack or meal with out feel really sick!? So I was pretty grumpy with the fact that I couldn't eat anything without having to keep a bucket by my side (sorry if it's TMI, but I struggle with the idea of throwing up and those two weeks were horrible!) I then had one good week and now, on the very first day of my holiday I put my back out and I've been stuck in bed for four days, so much for a relaxing holiday from work - I guess some say it doesn't sound too bad, but I had so many plans for my time off work like sorting out my blogging blues, getting some photographs for the blog done, having a few days out with mum (who been copped up in the house for two weeks with the flu) and just generally doing what I wanted when I wanted, but it's all fallen to the way side.

Anyway day four of having to keep pressure off my spine and I've come over all work like - I haven't had the motivation for about three weeks now but enough is enough Charlie get on with it!

Whilst I've had a lot of free time on my hands I've been reading blogs until my heart is content, and I even been inspired to just get back to work and see what I can come up with. So without further ado here are a few blogs and other things around the internet that I've found and loved, because if they put a smile back on my face over this last week hopefully if you need a little inspiration or a pick me up these might work for you too!

_______________________________________________________________________________
Blogs

Lady Writes - A new discovery and I absolutely love her blog, the easy read and not to mention that her pictures are stunning and inspiring!

Layna Marie - Again some really beautiful pictures, the first post I read of Layna's blog Chocolate Hazelnut Quinoa Granola post which you too can read here! I love anything chocolatey (except raisins or nuts) but I really Really like the idea of this recipe!

Velvet Winter - I love Eilidh's outfit posts - always inspiring and she finds some cute things which I totally don't have patience for to do myself so I love her clothing posts! Not to mention she always finds such great priced gems of the makeup world!

PinkChicClaire - I love her blog, its super easy to read  and informative and she features some beautiful products that I've never heard about but after reading her post I want to go out and find out more about them!


 _______________________________________________________________________________
Instagram

Li-Chi Pan - I just embody the heart eye emoji when looking through her instagram pictures! The flat lays are perfect, the colour combinations are perfect the quality is beautiful I and just like that your inspired!

Pintsizephoto - I am constantly trying to figure out how to make my pictures 'light and airy' and I never can seem to get the best white image no matter how hard I try, so Lily's photos are just beautiful and pure. One day I will find out the secret but for now I'll just admire the whiteness and cleanness of her photos!


_______________________________________________________________________________
Youtube

The Power of Makeup is a video that seems to be flowing through Youtube beauty fans like tomorrow will never end. I love the idea that makeup makes us happy and comfortable. We all are different, in the way we look, how we feel and how we think. I am yet to find somebody who doesn't love the way the feel when they had decided to take time out of their day to paint there face how they want, with as much or as little as they want. For some make up gives us the confidence to face other people, be it because of skin problems or just confidence issues or anything else make is like freedom of speech and just like fashion everybody has their own style. Here are just a few of my favourite video's of people showing their own love of the power of makeup...



_______________________________________________________________________________
Pinterest

I have always loved Pinterest! It's the best of me, particularly because I love hoarding things but hate messes, so this is the best thing for me! I can spend countless hours in Pinterest and find new things all the time. Whilst I've spent a lot of my time in bed this week I've found things that have been able to put a smile back on my face. (It's a great place for idea making as well so now I have a few blog post ideas built up)

How cute is this little guy?!
image.

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment