Saturday, July 18, 2015

Time to Reflect | 52 Weeks of Positivity


Image


I have almost officially graduated and have to figure out what it is I want to do with my life, at least for the time being. I have decided that it would be a good idea to look at each week for a whole year and write down the things I am grateful for and the little things that have made me feel good.

As a person, I, unfortunately, am very pessimistic, and I do not want to think like that any more. Granted I am not ALWAYS pessimistic, and I definitely am not when it involves other people, I want to help and be a positive vibe to the people around me. However the people that suffer the most with my pessimism is my parents and myself. Things tend to go from bad to worse with my mood, especially when something goes wrong with my day, then it just tends to snowball and my mood gets worse and worse.

Its not healthy to be pessimistic about yourself and its not something I want to rule my life. Its obviously not a characteristic that will get you many friends and I like to think that we can create our own luck. So from this week on I am going to look at the things that make me happy in the day and try my hardest to ignore all the negative vibes that test me during the week.

So on Sundays, starting next week (I think thats a good day too assess the week) I will be uploading these posts! Hopeful this proves to be a good reminder to look at the little positive things and not to dwell on the negatives! Feel free to follow along and if you want to try this for yourself, welcome aboard!

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment