Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Current Makeup Bag Favourites | June



It's been two years since I last posted a video to Youtube, and I guess that a lack of confidence in myself didn't help, but after two years and finally investing in my own camera that can take videos I tried a stop motion animation (I've never tried to make a stop motion before, and I feel like it taught me a lot - in particular: Lighting is a very IMPORTANT feature and it is easier to use a controlled light source than natural lighting).


So after serval hours of taking photos and a day in editing, here is a stop motion video of my favourites makeup pieces for June! If you enjoy it please leave me a comment and if you have any constructive feedback please let me know!





PRODUCTS:

Makeup Bag from Marks and Spencer's

M.A.C Quad Eyeshadow palette
- Make Up Geek Vanilla Bean
- Quarry
- Satin Toupe
- Handwritten

- Ruby and Millie Eyebrow tool

- Blanck Canvas  Cosmetics E26 Brush

- Zoeva Wing Liner 317 Brush 

- Zoeva Luxe Petit Crease 231 Brush

- L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster

- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot

- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01

- Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 018 Addiction

- M.A.C Cremesheen Lipstick in Hot Gossip

- Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in 001 Pink Truffle





The weather hasn't been the greatest, in fact you'd be forgiven for thinking it was February or something, hopefully the summer is just around the corner and we will finally get some good weather! When we do I can crack out some brighter colours and more summer like makeup, but for now Im enjoying some of my all time favourite beauty products.



Charlotte xo

No comments :

Post a Comment