Saturday, April 4, 2015

Travel Makeup Bag | Easter Holiday

So, second term is over, and I've just unpacked my suitcase for the Easter holiday. I brought a lot of things back home that I know I wouldn't be needing for my third term. Whilst a lot of the things I stuffed into my suit case is now mute, i.e wintery things, that hopefully won't be needed for spring/summer, there was two little bags that were essential in making me look some what presentable to the public that had to be packed into my suitcase for Easter!

I brought my tickets way back in February and been keeping them safe. I am not a big fan of trains, and every time I've started my journey home, for christmas, easter or the summer, the train back to Scotland has always been delayed. Very annoying, but fingers crossed I'll actually make it home before 5pm and that I get all three initial trains that I'm booked onto, instead of having to detour to Edinburgh and catch a 4th train (which is always packed).

So here is my two week essential makeup and tools that I brought with me home for the holidays.



Mac eyeshodows starting Left to Right
Top row: Retrospeck, Patina, Woodwinked
Middle: Quarry, Satin Taupe and Handwritten

Mac Paint pot in Painterly and Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tatto in On and On Bronze



Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in shade 115



Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
No7. Amazing Eyes Pencil in 20 Leaf


 Zoeva Concealer Buffer and 120 Silk /finish
Real Techniques Stippling and Blush brushes 


Ruby and Mille Eye Lash and Brow duo
Blank Canvas Cosmetic E25 and E26 
Real Techniques Brow Brush 
Zoeva  317 Wing Liner ( Which I use for my eyebrows if I want a more defined brow)


Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment