Sunday, August 9, 2015

Time to Reflect 03/52

1. Starting in a new store and being lucky enough to meet so great people, first week went well.


2. A hot chocolate from Costa was exactly what I needed on Wednesday.


3. Along with the hot chocolate was a lovely surprise meet up with Claire, who I hadn't seen in ages! A catch up over a Costa.

4. The people at work are seriously the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure to work with, since I've moved stores however I miss them like crazy! Good thing I can pop round to cover positions and see people when I do!


5. Feeling like I had my life together, just because my outfit for work effortlessly flowed together... nails and all. Even better when somebody complimented me on it <3 (a nice comment can make a persons day)


6. Spending time with the old man. Love being able to spend a good 40 minutes on the commute to work with my dad.


7. An amazing hot chocolate and fudge cake! I've never tasted anything so good!


8. Finally the sun came out. Spending some time soaking up some vitamin D in Dundee.


9. Driving down to Dundee hospital and seeing the improvement in confidence my mum has gained since moving up to Scotland.


10. The people at the hospital have been so lovely and have helped so much, hopefully more on this next week

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment