Monday, August 31, 2015

Time to Reflect 06/52

A Very late post from me today, yesterday was just so good that I fell asleep on the sofa before upload ing any pictures for this post, so without further ado... here are ten things I have been thankfully for this week!!


1. Its taken two months but the garage is totally clear of the things I brought back home from uni, there's room to walk to your tools now dad!

2. It's been at least five years since I left a hairdressers happy, and continued to be happy with my new do. However tuesdays hair cut at The Fringe gave me the biggest hope that I'd finally found somewhere that actually listened to me. So thank you Jane you've made my week!

3. Work is giving me more opportunities and responsibilities which is both exciting and scary!

4. I throughly enjoyed the commute to work now that Apple sorted out my phone and I could finally listen to music which doesn't sound tin-ny!

5. Reconnecting with friends from uni, the holiday time is coming to a close for a lot of people, but for us newly graduated its still the holidays. Time to catch up after a break away.

6. So although I missed my train home on friday and had to wait for forty minutes for the next one I popped into MAC and looked for Star Violet which I'd had my eye on for some time now, long story short - its been warmly welcomed into my collection...

7. I was tidying the last box of things from uni up and came across my birthday cards and a 'sorry your leaving card' from work last summer. Keeping cards for the memories is the best thing to find to cheer you up.

8. Payday and free time equals money being spent... sorry bank account, it didn't last too long

9. The little feeling of bliss when you don't have to set your alarm for the following morning! Its one of the best feelings!



10. We went to the beach/harbour (again) on Sunday and enjoyed the boating event and craft stools as well as the home made raft race which saw some cheeky tactics of water balloons and water pistols used by the teams. But it was such a nice day and it was nice to get out and be part of the local events! Until next year!


Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment