Monday, August 17, 2015

Time to Reflect 04/52

1. Dad came home from the hospital after this op, and it is nice to have him back!

2. The Beautiful weather that we had at the beginning of the week. A bit of sunshine is better than none.

3. Its always nice to get home to a delivery, especially when it arrives before you even expected!

4. I brought hair dye last week and Ideally I want to cut my hair before dying it. But seeing sat on my vanity unit or desk is really getting me excited to dye it again.

5. Sitting outside to enjoy the sunshine whilst eating my breakfast with the fam. SO good

6. After being out the house for most of the day all of last week the house ended up a mess and dusty. Mum and I gave it a quick tidy before dad came home and now every things dust free!

7. Chatting with the neighbours and hearing somebody I'm not even related too be interested in my future and what I am looking at doing. Something I'm not used too, but really appreciated it.

8. Similar to last week, I'm glad my mum has improved in her driving confidence!

9. A beautiful Sunday roast for dad after all the hospital food. Nothing better for a calm welcome home and a good delicious sunday roast.

10. Having my dad home again is by far the best thing, seeing him working on his laptop or cutting the lawn, just having him home is the best thing about this week.

Charlie xo



No comments :

Post a Comment