Sunday, August 23, 2015

Time to Reflect 05/52

1. Beautiful sunshine at the beginning of the week, I thought that I wouldn't have been able to enjoy any sunshine over the summer with work.

2. We went down to the beach on monday and enjoyed the sunshine. Theres a little ice-cream shop down on the front and every time we've been down there, there is always a long que of people waiting to get a delicious cold treat. (The ice creams coming out of this shop were insane with different colours and sweets, we were so overwhelmed we just got something simple)



3. So whilst you are waiting in line for an ice-cream there is this beautiful display of flowers to keep you happy.


4. Visiting the Apply Genius's and they helped out with my phone problems, they are called genius for a reason.

5. In the week there was an absolutely stunning sunset, I just had to walk down the road in my flip-flops and cosy clothes to capture the beauty!



6. We've had more sunny days than rainy days this week and I am totally thankful for, I thought I'd miss the best bit of summer, working away inside

7. Dad visited the Doctor to have a checkup and stitches removed, and they are super happy with how its all healing!

8. I Love living close enough to the sea that I can go enjoy the beauty of it whenever I can. Before it would have taken a couple of hours. As much as the ocean scares me the beach and the view make me smile every time.



9. The weekend has been the best of both worlds, saturday there was sun during the day and a lightning storm at night (I absolutely LOVE thunder and lightning) and Today, Sunday there isn't a cloud in the sky!

10. Having the weekend off work to spend some time with mum and dad.


I Hope you are having a lovely weekend wherever you are!
Charlie xo

  Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment