Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Chapped Lips

This time of year there is one thing that really gets me down. The cold wind outside and the heating on inside creates all hell for my lips. They really do struggle with the change in temporature and I find myself always hunting for the best lip treatment to keep them soft and moisturised, instead of dry, cracked and sore, nobody wants that! So here are my top picks for lip care this winter.


For day to day care, I use my Blistex Happy Lips balm in Mango. Its nourishing, easy to apply, softens the skin and general makes me happy (the smell is good enough on its own).  The shape of the mango happy lips fits nicely into a pocket and because it's in a easy tube, it is tidy to apply. If you prefer a tin lip balm the Nivea Raspberry rose gives a subtle pigment to your lips, almost like a gloss and smells delicious! During the winter I need to take more time and care on my lips. If its been a particularly bad weather day and my lips are really sore I use Blistex Relief Cream over night to repair all the damage of the day. Over night my lips repair, and become soft and smooth again. The tube lasts a really long time as you really do not need much at all, a little bit goes a long way! 

Another thing you could add to your lip care routine could be one of LUSH's lip scrubs! I love the Mint Julips which is £5.50. The scrub is tough enough to get rid of any dry skin but not to tough to make your lips sore in return. It smells delicious, feels great and is a really treat to add to your lip care routines! 

Do you have any other techniques or product which are your holy grail of lip care? Please let me know, I'm alway up for trying new things!


Best Wishes
Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment