Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Nails




Ever since finding my first gold nail polish in a Tesco no less, I loved the look and felt that it was perfect for summer and Christmas! Unfortunately my original gold polish dried up and I needed a new one, which was when I found Ciate's gold nail polish in 'Sand Dune'. Since it is now completely the festive season/month I decided to paint my nails with Ciates 'Sand Dune', but to make it a bit more festive I've also used Revlons 'Sequins' on my ring fingers. I didn't want to use any other colour beneath the gold glitter chunks so I only used Barry M's top and base coat nail polish.
I really do love the gold and the way in which the glitter catches the light so easily, a bit of sparkle never hurt anybody! Are you painting your nails for Christmas, are you going to do simple or extravagant and paint tiny christmas related things like snowmen or santa hats? I would never have the patience for that, too fiddly for me!

Best Wishes
Charlie xo



No comments :

Post a Comment