Sunday, December 6, 2015

20/52

1. It snowed again on Sunday, huge, fat snowflakes drifting down from the sky! Theres something so beautiful about it, put a smile on every bodies face! (It didn't settle to well so there wasn't ice to worry about either, added bonus)

2. This is the first week of my new 12 Days of Christmas blogging series, I'm excited but nervous! Scheduling like crazy!

3. I'm only working two days this week which means I can focus more on my blog

4. The work Christmas Party, I've never been to one before but I'm so glad I went to this one. Getting to spend some time with people from work, outside of work was really nice, not to mention we all got dressed up)

5. Perhaps as a kid, a december birthday wasn't the greatest, but I always loved Christmas more than my birthday! However getting to spend it with family was really nice after not seeing them on the day for the last three years and you can't replace that feeling.

6. The weather has been a bit mental this week, the wind has been unbelievable at some points!

7. Getting back in touch with my cousins, we've all grown up a lot since leaving school and since moving I haven't liked not seeing them on sundays or sharing a TGI's dinner to celebrate our birthdays. I do miss them lots.

8. I've never been to a work's christmas party before, but this year I really wanted to go, and I'm glad I did. Sometimes you have to do things that make you feel in easy, but it's often worth the courage.

9. Saturday the 5th was my birthday! I can not believe how quickly time flies! I feel like It was my 18th birthday only a year or two ago, but no it was quite awhile ago!

10. Sunday we completely got into the swing of things for christmas and started putting up the decorations, so far we only have the kitchen decorated so we've still got the rest of the house to do!

No comments :

Post a Comment