Sunday, October 11, 2015

12/52

1. Fruit tubs! Nothing better than fresh fruit with all the juicy goodness!

2. Not entirely sure what the weather was doing at the beginning of the week here is Scotland, but It was nice to have some rain! But of course it was nice to go back to normal on wednesday with some sunshine!

3. More and more leaves are changing colours! Autumn is upon us! Just waiting for the crunchy leave now!

4. I'd ordered something online and there was a bit of difficulty actually receiving the package, so I am truly thankful for some amazing customer service, it's nice to feel like somebody really does want to help you.

5.  We went to a Christmas Charity event one evening at Dobbies Garden Centre, and I just loved to see all these people here for a good cause the staff were amazing and full of energy and the Christmas Jumpers - I want one for christmas this year!

6. I finally got my glasses on thursday and I am beyond pleased with them! It funny how you forget how much you are actually missing when you don't wear your glasses.

7. Friday night was clear of clouds and the stars were shinning! Another reason why I am thankful for my glasses and having new lenses meant that I could admire the stars in all the glory not just blurry lights!

8. Talking about stars Accessorize had the most B-E-A-UTIFUL neckless in at the moment! I am obsessed! (picture to come!)

9. Since coming home from uni, and trying to get my life back on track with work, getting an opticians, doctors and a dentist I haven't had time to myself to just sitting down and getting some stuff that I want to get done done! Having the house to myself and relaxing was so nice and gave me the chance to catch up with myself. Sometime you just need to put time aside for you.

10. Film night with the family. Hasn't happened in maybe three years, but we have a family film night  tonight (sunday) which was really nice. Should always put time aside for family.

Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment