Saturday, October 17, 2015

M.A.C | Pro Palette | Eye Shadow No.5 Patina



Oh I do love my eyeshadows and this one is no exception. It was one of the ones I had originally had my eyes on.

In my opinion Patina is a warm light brown shade with gold shimmer running through it. It is easily buildable and can be use as an everyday all over the lid shade. I often use Patina with Woodwinked as a transition shade, I do this so that the glitter from Woodwinked isn't too intense. I also love to use this colour on its own, all over the lid with a winged liner or with some brown eyeliner smudged out around the edge.

If I had had this shadow whilst at school I would have warn it everyday, It is neutral for the daytime and buildable to create a warm smokey eye effect with some other shadows. I think it is so versatile that you could use it with almost any colour! It takes no real thought or effort to make it work, and it can look feminim and polished.

Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment