Sunday, October 18, 2015

13/52

1. Monday flew past which was beautiful! As well all know how mondays can drag out

2. I had a really productive planning out my life session on tuesday (work was quite) and It feels good when you figure out a plan, even if it might not work out, a plan of action is always motivating

3. Mum offered to help me dye my hair this weekend. The hair colour I'm after is red, and from experience she knows I wouldn't do it by my self, the whole room will look like I've just killed something, brutally  (hair dye will actually stain the wall so be careful, I learnt that the hard way!)

4. I hate cold weather so dad treated us to a hot chocolate from Costa (this can not develop into a habit, it just can not be allowed!)

5. I've learnt the meaning of 'hump day' i.e. wednesday. I think I dislike wednesday morning more than monday! Monday lets you catch up with everything, and wednesday just shows how long the week has been.  Does that mean I'm growing up?

6. Makeup makes me happy and warm inside, so getting time to clean up my MAC pallet was actually rather enjoyable...

7. A good cuppa tea with mum

8. Having a long weekend gave me the time to catch up with myself! The Nights are drawing in and It's almost pitch black when we are travelling home after work! So to have friday off was really nice start to the weekend

9. *cough* 10 weeks till christmas!!!!! *cough*

10. Getting into bed with new sheets is just the best thing to do at the end of a productive day.


Best wishes Charlie xo
Follow

2 comments :

  1. ooh I am excited to see how your hair turns out, bet it will look so lovely!:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't end up doing it this weekend, we went down to Ikea instead - took most of the day! Think I might do it in a few weeks when I'm off work :)

      Delete