Saturday, October 24, 2015

Nail polish to take you from Autumn to Winter





Accessorize - Almond
A P.E.R.F.E.C.T neutral colour for me! It has a slight purple undertone making it a cool neutral colour. I hadn't tried Accessorize nail polishes before but there were a few beautiful colours that had caught my eyes in their collection. The bottles are too cute and remind me of the old tv show Crystal Maze which I totally loved to watch back in the day! The rose gold finish on the brush handle is also beautiful and easy to hold and use!

Butter London - Stag Do
This was one of the first Butter London nail polishes I ever tried. In the bottle it has a slight metallic colour too it but unfortunately I am not seeing it on my nails. It's quite a harsh colour, strong and bold but paired with a gold glitter I think it would be great for christmas/new year time.

Ciate - Sand Dune
I love gold nail polish! It just isn't in your face and can be warn pretty much all year round! But put it with a chuncky gold glitter polish (like the one above) it look great for the festive season!

Seventeen - Russet Shimmer
This is a new purchase, once I clapped eyes on the colour in Boots I had to have it! It has a orange undertone too it or it is the tiny flecks of orange glitter in the red polish. It is a beautiful rich warm red and echoes the tones of autumn and christmas!

GLITTER
Butter London - Bit Faker (Bronze)  and Revlon - Sequins (Gold)
Now don't get me wrong, I love glitter as much as the next person, but having my nail covered in glitter polish is an actual nightmare for me. Taking the time to take the glitter off my nails just makes me sad and it takes way too long for me. However I do really love the accent nail, where you just have one nail covered in a thick layer of glitter polish. The Butter London Bit Faker is the polish on my thumbs in the picture above, it took only two layer to get the look and I was extremely please about that! Two layers and quick drying what is not to love?!


So those are the colours I will be sporting this winter, maybe with a few others in as well, what colours are your favourite for this time of year? Also if you have any tips and trick to easily removed glitter polish, let me know I am all ears for any tips!

Charlie xo


2 comments :

  1. Oehh I love the Ciate one!

    http://thegirlwiththeunicycle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the gold colour! Literally can wear it all year round! x

      Delete