Sunday, October 25, 2015

14/52



1. BLISTEX relief cream has been a saviour this week as the wind got colder my lips suffered.

2.  It's officially, I cracked out my scarf! Only the one though, I can wait a bit longer before getting out any more but I can not promise that I won't buy any new scarfs before the end of the month...

3. Hot Chocolate.

4. I don't know what I did but I really hurt my knee, I think I twisted incorrectly and I paid for it with swelling. Thankfully my dad's has some knowledge of injuries and what I should do. So now the swelling is down and not so painful. (Thats me being clumsy for ya)

5. Having a super big sort out and clear out feels so good for the soul! A tidy space is a tidy mind

6. We had some stunning weather in the week and Aberdeen actually had the highest temperatures in the UK which was rather enjoyable!

7. One of the girls at work is moving on to better things, which was so sad to say goodbye too but I know in the long run it will be so much better for her and I'm totally grateful for all the help and support she's provided over the period of time I've work with her! A complete inspiration!

8. Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong on friday, but thankfully the girls at work cheered me up and it turned the day bak around, there isn't any sort of replacement for people who can get you back on your feet.

9. Saturday was a relaxed day in our house, I felt very inspired to take some blog photos and my parents actually proactively helped me out with taking photos. Normally they'll ask how things are going and such, but they were super supportive in helping me do some work for the post I was working on.

10. Having an extra hour in my day when the clocks went back. Granted the clocks changed around 2am sunday morning but I stayed up a bit later and watch Dr Who with my dad.


Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment