Sunday, November 22, 2015

18/52

1. I am so thankful for the Met Office website, Aberdeen's weather can be miles different from where my home is so thank you Met Office for giving us a heads up! Have to love it!

2. It feels weird to return to work after time off, no matter how long you have off, returning to something that has continued on without you, is confusing, you have to get back into it and learn everything that you've missed whilst way in a short period of time! But hey who doesn't love a challenge?

3. Having wednesday off work and just catch back up after work was a welcomed break, and not only did I have time to relax but I managed to order some Christmas presents!

4. There have been some stunning sun rises, they really do deserve to take up your time in the morning, they are just so beautiful.

5. The beginning of the week was quite nice and mild but it's 100% time to crack out the thick jumpers and scarves!

6. Catching up with the girls at work after not seeing them in ages always brings a smile to my face :)

7. We are almost at the end of November and December is literally round the corner! It's crazy to think how fast this year has gone!

8. It tried to snow over night, thankfully it looks like the ground by us was too wet for the snow to actually stick! I'm not ready for the cold harsh winter and I'm defiantly not ready for snow and ice!!

9. The parker came out of the closest! Friday was FREEZING and planning ahead and getting my parker coat out was a very wise choice!

10. It snowing again, right now (Saturday eve) and I can not get over the fact that it's snowing in Novemeber, this is alien to me! January yes, but this side of christmas is just so much cooler!

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment