Saturday, November 28, 2015

What's in my Makeup bag



Ok a few switch ups. Like I said in my pervious post, which you can read here, With the help of a new product, or at least new to this blog, i've switched up my eye makeup with something I got for my last birthday, almost a whole year ago! Its a gather glittery thing so I haven't found I could use it during the spring and summer! However with November coming to an end and December literally round the corner what better time than any to crack out the glitter?

I'm still on the hunt for a new foundation so for the time being I'm still using the Maybeline Fit Me, everything else is pretty much the same. However the items above are just the products I will have with me in my makeup bag when I am out and about. You never know when you need a top up of something!
_______________________________________________________________________________
THE EYESHADOW

The biggest change is centred around my eyes. No longer am I reaching for my Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, but I'm using the MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow in Peachluxe. It is such a sparkly palette but nothing too crazy, enough for a day time look and easily changeable for a night time look. I used it when I first received it for my birthday (from an amazing housemate!) mostly using the two colours at the top of the palette and the two at the bottom. To be honest the pink shade scared me but I'm slowly dipping my toes in the water with that colour as it were. The palette is just so beautiful and  the colours are so pigmented the pearl fusion line is almost to pretty to use.

_______________________________________________________________________________
THE EYELINER

Another change, although not quite as big of a change, is my eyeliner technique. I'm still using the L'Oreal Blackbuster Super Liner, the only difference being, instead of the classic winged liner, I've been using it to just give a thicker appearance of my lash line. I love a good winged liner, and I hope they should always be even and effortless for everybody, but right now I enjoy just using it to make the lash line look thick and fuller.
Just a thin line, nothing special or really noticeable, but with mascara then liner does make a difference, and its a lot less hassle at 6:30 in the morning not having to worry about my winged liner being even!

_______________________________________________________________________________
THE BAG

It's no secret to those who know me but I love make up and stationary. Now a makeup bag is pretty much the stationary bit of makeup! There are so many lovely styles, and I swear every time I go into Boots there are always different style and colours of makeup bags! I've brought plenty of wash bags from Boots in the past, but this one, well this was a beautiful surprise one day when I went to collect my mum's click and collect item from Marks and Spencer! I always forget that Marks have a beauty section but I wont be forgetting it any time soon! I fact I highly recommend popping into your local Marks and Spencer to see what they actually have to offer! I didn't realise the types of brands they have, Pixi, Stelia and even their own brands which have some beautiful products! I love this makeup bag and for £12.50 I could not resist! 

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment