Monday, November 30, 2015

November Life Round Up

I honestly can not wrap my head around the fact that it is the end of November. December, the last month of 2015 is tomorrow and I feel like it should be May or something, I just don't know where the days and months have gone?
When I was little my parents used to say 'when you are older the years will flash by' and I couldn't ever quite understand how 365 days could just pass me by, but now, I don't know how I get the to end of the year and feel like the year has snuck up on me. Time really does fly and we need to make the most of it. With everything that has gone on in the month of November all around the world, it has made me feel more aware and conscious of the time that I do have. Instead of wasting my time having a lye in in the mornings I have off work I will get up and get started with my day. In the evenings, instead of going off to my room and catch up with social media or finding old and new blogs to read I want to spend my time with the family I have. I want to sit and watch TV with my family, I want to have good, proper catch ups with old friends that, now I've moved hundreds of miles away, I don't get to see or talk to everyday. Small talk is nice and polite but I want to keep that connection just as strong as it was before I moved away and grew up.

2016 is fast approaching and I am looking back at this year and looking at myself, thinking what I want to work on, what I want to do and I think some resolutions are beginning to form. Maybe its the time of year but or everything that has happened not just this month but all year, around the world, but I'm thinking of things to improve. Have you had any of these thoughts with everything that's gone on this month? Or maybe are you beginning to think about your new year resolutions?

My best wishes to you all, 
Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment