Sunday, November 8, 2015

16/52

1. Taken mum to Boots and introducing her to makeup brands she's never tried was a great bonding thing for us.

2. Dads back from the hospital and all is back to normal.

3. I forgot how much I love watching Time Team, such a guilty  pleasure! I used to watch this when I was home ill and feeling sorry for myself!

4.  Catching up with people who you haven't seen in a while

5. Not ashamed to say it, but I loving visiting gardner centres, granted not for the plants, for the kitchen ware and home decorations and anything else they sell! I especially love going to garden centres around this time of year, christmas just takes over everything in garden centres around late August early September and I'm just loving it!

6. I finally went and box dyed my hair, unfortunately it hasn't turned out as planned, infact its way off. I wanted red hair, brought a dye called deep red and my hair is brown with a warm tint... never mind it could have gone a lot worse, live and learn, live and learn.

7. Having time to spend on yourself. I love having my own space to do anything, sit and watch tv, be on my laptop, watch a film or just singing my heart out. However coming back from uni and moving back into my parents house time by my self doesn't come up with often. The house is far to small for me to sing without annoying anybody so when mum and dad went out on saturday I sang my heart out, because why not!

8. Seeing the beautiful vibrant colours of the autumn leaves, is just breath taking in the sunlight

9. Summer may be over but orange juice and lemonade is still one of my go to refreshing drinks, no matter what the time of year.

10. The weather finally started to clear, no fog in the mornings and the day actually had some sunshine, so much better than the grey atmospheric feel of the rest of the week, hello sunshine!

Charlie xo

2 comments :

  1. glad to hear you dad is home and well:) I am the exact same with garden centres, always come out with homeware that I dont need!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he's back at work and getting on with life :) Love a good garden centre! Glad I'm not alone in this! xx

      Delete