Sunday, November 1, 2015

15/52

1. JAMES BOND came out this week! I do love a James Bond film and I can not wait to see it!

2. It's really easy to just buy a meal deal on your lunch break and have the choice of what you want to eat. However preparing and making a homemade lunch feels and tastes so much better than anything you can buy.

3. MAC delivery! Nothing makes me happier than a packaged that arrives earlier than expected!

4. The evenings have gotten cooler and we can now sleep comfortably without having the window open (I rather suffer in heat than open my window and let the creepy crawly spiders in!)

5. I was really impressed by peoples commitment to Halloween, I think costume makeup has really kicked off it the last few years, I did see some people who were a bit too freaky for 8am for my liking but I admire the commitment!

6. Hot Chocolates galore (same as last week)

7. Finishing work on Saturday to enjoy a week of holiday, relax, catch up with everything and to get back on track with my little space online. Cant no wait!

8. A home cooked Sunday Roast, quite possibly the BEST meal ever.

9. Its been a while but after maybe three years because of uni. but I finally got back behind the wheel of a car! Crazy how everything my driving instructor said to me during my lessons is still there is the back of my mind, but clear as day as if he was still sitting beside me!

10. Being at home during the day and driving around seeing all the beautiful colours on the trees! I don't get to see the autumnal colours on the drive too and from work! Its pitch black, good old daylight savings, nothing says winter than go to and from work in the dark.

Hope you had a good week too!
Best wishes Charlie xo

Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment