Saturday, August 3, 2013

Alien Perfume

I received this perfume for a birthday present last year. It started out by one of my flat mates, mate at uni. The scent kind of stayed around like an ora? It was so strong! I didn't know who was wearing it but you knew when that person came into the flat. Luckily my other flat mate (there was eight of us in the one flat) knew the scent, she too Loved the smell. She introduced me to this wonder in the local House of Fraser. In the store, I sprayed the perfume onto the rim of my coat, and it stayed there for AGES!! I'm talking about maybe a week or so? I guess because you don't really wash a coat very often it just stuck around.



It is a Very strong scent and I am yet to find somebody who wrinkles their noses at the smell. I think it isn't an everyday scent, perhaps for a evening meal, party or just something fancy, something you plan for but not something for chilling in the garden! If they had invented smell vision or something I would add a swatch because you can not imagine the scent.

I like the bottle, the colour, shape and size. It fits nicely into my bags, whether it is a tote or a wide shaped clutch. I like the Alien perfume, it's lasted me a long time so far, you definitely only need 1 pump I wouldn't use any more that 2 pumps, it's that strong!


Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment