Friday, August 9, 2013

Neutrogena | Muilt-Defence Daily Moisturiser Review


Harsh UV rays, wind, rain and all those other natural things that we just don't think in to much detail about are pretty bad for our skin. I have inherited my fathers skin type.. oily, gee thanks dad. 
I also have inherited my dad little brown dots (or that horrible word, moles(!)) Because I live in England of course it isn't to sunny and I don't have to lather on the sun cream every day but I feel that this little thing gives me a peace of mind. 
Neutrogena Muilt-Defence Daily Moisturiser has a SPF of 15. I apply this before going to bed and after a shower. Having the knowledge that my face has some protection on a day to day basis reassures me that my skin is a little bit protected.

I used this little product for over two years now and I really do like it! I don't know if it has protected my skin as well as I hope it has but I feel better for using it.

Moisturising before going to bed means that in the morning I have a great base to put my make up on. My foundation slides on and appears smooth and my pore look minimised. I can  see and feel the difference if I don't use this cream. My cheeks, which are the driest feels tight and my foundation catches on to all the pores and, well, you can clearly see that my skin is dry.


I have always brought this product from Boots, I'm not sure where else I can buy it, but for £7.99 which is pretty good I will continue going back to repurchase this at the same price.



Lottie xo


2 comments :

  1. I might try this out! I can sometimes get dry skin and I've tried things from this brand before, so maybe I'll like it :-)

    http://www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good I my mind, but they do three different types! One for normal to combination skin, another for dry to sensitive and then the third is for all types :)x

      Delete