Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hair Envy


I've just had my hair cut, and too be perfectly honest with myself... It's a lot shorter than I wanted. After the hairdresser had finished I looked down and saw all the hair she had just chopped off! And there was loads!!! I don't know about you, but I always find it hard to explain what it is I am asking for, so I tend to take a picture with me either printed out or on my phone, this means that I don't have to try and explain to much about what I want, because lets be honest, a monkey can describe what he wants better than I can.

So now that it's done I found myself having something called "hair envy". And why am I having these envious feelings, because of those absolutely gorgeous pictures of long lovely locks on a little thing called Pinterest.

 I love Pinterest, I've said about it enough in other posts but I just get drawn into it, for hours?! Anyway I found this gorgeous inspirational pictures and can't help but be a little bit jealous!  

Ombre love
*
Billie Piper & the absolute best hair on the planet.
*
Top+10+Celebrity+Blonde+Hairstyles+of+2010
*

Of course there are so many more pictures that display really pretty hair, I just chose these three. I sure my hair will grow back to the length it was, and in a couple of days I will probably wont even notice my hair that much. 
I think our hair is something we girls love and wish was as perfect as it is in those pictures. But having it cut off and seeing it on the floor makes us realise what we had, and how long it will take for it to grow back & I have always been one to struggled with choosing what I want.

It will get back to how I wanted it, it will just take time.

*None of these images belong to me.



No comments :

Post a Comment