Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August Life Round Up

Image

I completely forgot to round up the month of August! To be honest I feel like it should still be May or something, the year is flying by!

Anyway, the month of August, has been quite a tame month really. Besides dad's operation, which is healing really quickly and well, the only thing that happened was at work, were I was given more responsibility. At the moment I'm still in training but on friday I am completely on my own! Slightly scared but also super excited about the chance to develop I never expected to get any higher in my job.

Although I have absolutely no idea about what I want to do with my degree or life, having the chance to develop my skills, and confidence is something I am very grateful for! Hopefully I pass the test with little problems, but hey its all part of the learning curve!

Since finishing university, I have had a lot more time to focus on my blog and really adjust to having it as a bigger part of my life! I've never been the type of person to stick to things, as soon as I have gotten tired of an activity or routine I'd do a 180 degree turn and do something else. However two years and a couple of months on I am still really interested in the world of blogging, connecting with people and learning all the time! I'm not bored and as things keep changing I think I will be more intrigued and excited about this hobby of mine. I hope things continue to grow and develop as time goes on, I will still be here blogging away till my heart is content!

So as we are defiantly into a new month, I will leave it here to see how the next month treats us!


Charlie xo
Follow


No comments :

Post a Comment