Sunday, September 13, 2015

Time to Reflect 08/52



1. Waking up at 5:30 to go to hospital for an appointment (dad's third surgery, all is good) does have it's advantages. The view for the sky from our back garden was breath taking! The Moon, The North Star and Sunrise were all visible, it was something I had never seen before and it made me forget about how tired I was! Honestly it was stunning, unfortunately you can only just make up the North star it my photo (it was on a phone) but I promise you, It is there!

2. Dad's op went well and he only had to stay in over night the one night, so he was back home on tuesday!

3. Getting to grips with work and feeling like I know what I'm doing

4. Catching the train when you think you've missed it, is possibly the best feeling, when your running late and slightly stressing out

5. Helping a fellow makeup shopper in MAC, is it a bad thing when I can confidently inform somebody else the prices of the makeup when the price sign is gone... maybe I should step back from the blusher and walk away...

6. I brought some fleece pj bottoms from Tesco's F&F range, they are hands down the softest, fluffiest and most comfortably pj bottoms ever!

7. New series of Doc Martin, how did nobody tell m
e about this?! I missed the showing so I am so thankful for catch on the inlayer!!

8. Fish and Chip Friday, nothing tastes better than a fish and chip supper when your hungry!

9. The girls at work are so amazing they have been super supportive and friendly! So happy to be working with them all!

10. This week has been pretty work heavy, and it's resulted in a messy room! Sunday's task, super tidy and sort out, feels good to have things sorted! It's kind of like therapy for peace of mind!


Have a good weekend!
Charlie xo
Follow

1 comment :

  1. Great week!!! Love this post;) If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete