Tuesday, September 29, 2015

10/52

Image.

1. I noticed that the leaves on trees are starting to change colour!! Beautiful reds and oranges just peeking through the green!

2. The conversations that my dad and I have on our commute in is quite insightful, and I am thankful that he makes me want to question things and find out more information. Basically I am a sponge for knowledge, thanks to my dad.

3. Wednesday morning was a pretty stressful start to work, but I'm happy with how the day went

4. The realisation that I think I'm becoming a morning person is slowly daunting on me... I think I like it.

5. Having a day off work thursday and just enjoying a slower pace of day, chilled and relaxed.

6. Recently the night have been colder and there hasn't been many clouds in the sky at night. Perfect for just popping outside before bed to admire the stars. Perks of living in the middle of know where!

7. Finishing the working week happy for the weekend

8. I really have missed my best friend who is all the way down south being a grown up! But I'm thankful for Snapchat so when our schedules are super busy, we can still check in with each other!

9. payday... that is all that needs to be said.

10. Weekend off and I went to the Home Show in Aberdeen, saw some amazing home made crafty things, a B-EAU-TIFULL! flower display that I wish I could have in the garden!(alas I can't even keep a cacti alive so this would not of had a chance)


I hope you have had a good weekend and a positive start to your week! 
Best wishes Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment