Saturday, September 12, 2015

New to my M.A.C Collection


I've been meaning to write this post since before I finished university but I wanted to test some things out. The lipstick Cosmo has been the thing I have used the most but I am just dipping my toes in when it comes to the eye shadows! Anyway I am still very much inspired by the beautiful products of M.A.C and that latest trip ended up a looking a little bit like this. 

My last visit from my parents whilst I was at uni, lead us to Sheffield. We were just there for a day out, and as the weather was pretty awful, Meadow Hall was the place to be. The day was lovely, not buying anything to crazy, a few bits from Boots and my mum brought some sandal style wedges, (which she wears as an alternative to slippers around the house. They will be WELL worn!)

Anyway the end of the trip mum took me into Debenhams and we looked around the MAC counter.  And this is what happened...


I've been looking at the eyeshadow - Club - for some time now, its a beautiful colour and depending on what direction and lighting you see it under the look changes slightly. It has a pearlescent colour change to it, often showing brown, purple and a green colour but is wearable during the day. I'm slowly finding times to wear this as its one of the most adventurous colours I wanted. That was until I spotted Mythology! Now this is the craziest colour I own! It looks great with green eyes but I am finding it a lot harder to find time to wear it at the moment, regardless I LOVE it! Now I just have to be brave enough to work it...


The Lipstick was a slight impulse, I'd been looking at the lipsticks for some time, just scoping out the beautiful endless possibilities available, and this one caught my eye. I loved the colour and the texture and instantly wanted to take it home with me! Cosmo is beautiful and a great choice for an implies buy, ZERO regrets here!

The top small tubes were free mascara testers. I've tried them out a little bit but overall Im not reacting well to them, I feel my eyes are very irritated by them but I will be trying them again at a later date. 

So that was the sudden splurge of the day for me, I haven't ever spent as much money on MAC items in one day as I did here, but I can see how people love it! If you have any of these items, including the mascara, let me know what you think of them! Also if you've got the two eyeshadows, how do you wear them? 


Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment