Sunday, September 20, 2015

Time to Reflect 09/52



1. Everybody needs a bit of tlc, so having the time to make yourself feel better, a little bit of a pamper session can go a long way and its a good start to a hectic week!

2. Having a good old sort out of my draws, throwing away all the things I thought I might have needed a few years ago, turn out I am just a sentimental hoarder!

3. Enjoying a little lye in, which I would never had considered 8am a lye in! I never used to be a morning person, I would honestly be at war with myself getting out of bed at 6am for work, but like everything routine makes things easier.

4. One week till pay day! I am awful at saving my money, especially when I wonder into Superdrug or Boots (which happens whenever I am in town) so I decided this week I am NOT allowing myself to spend ANY money on makeup - YOU DON'T NEED IT CHARLIE!!

5. Although this should have technically been post 100 I decided to post one to describe why I started blogging in the first place, so this is 101! I can't not believe I managed to get to 100!

6. No matter how utterly rubbish thursday was, to get home and get into a nice warm cosy bed was exactly what I needed, I should not have left my bed in the morning, things only got worse.

7. There is such a supportive network of people at work and I am so thankful for each and everyone of them!

8. Getting things done! Jobs started pilling up and it does start to get to me, so when I finally had a moment to sort myself out getting those jobs done and sorted feels so good!

9. Saturday we went out as a family to Dobbies garden centre and enjoyed a few hot drinks and cake, because why not! Also if you follow on twitter you might have seen something I brought from the garden centre, and can now no longer complain about how early places bring out their christmas things...

10. Sitting down with dad, whilst waiting for dinner to cook, watching the highlights of the Grande Prix.

Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment