Saturday, September 5, 2015

M.A.C | Pro Palette | Eye Shadow No.4 Woodwinked



Woodwinked was one of the shadows I new I needed in my life. Normally I'm a silver kinder gal through and through. I thought I could never pull of gold in any way, especially in makeup. However, the gold of the shadow is pigmented enough to be a muted gold to in your face gold! Both of which I love! 

MAC's Woodwinked is an absolutely gorgeous shade, ideal of most eye colours, I believe it will suit most skin tones, complimenting and bringing out the warmth in your complexion. The pigment is fantastic, I can wear this colour for an everyday look, making sure to lightly dust it over my lids or I can pack on the pigment to make a statement! The staying power is quite decent, however I prefer to use MAC Painterly Paint Pot as a primer, and my eyeshadow will last eight solid hours of work, with just a little bit of fading but zero creasing. 
It applies evenly, has a smooth application and I have no problems with fall out. I would highly recumbent this eye shadow from MAC, I will definitely be repurchasing this whenever I inevitably run out. 


Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment