Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Everyday Face of September



Oh I do love a simple clean makeup look! A cat eye is possibly the most classic look there i, at least in my opinion! It is quite possibly the most iconic eye makeup there is and it will never go out of style!

From Marilyn Monroe to Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor and Amy Winehouse, the cat eye is a beautiful style which can be adapted to suit anybody! It is so classic and simple you can change it up to suit your personal style! It is without doubt my favourite and I can not help but want to wear it everyday!


In fact, at the beginning of September I started switching up my makeup for work. Whilst I would have normal used MAC's Patina or Woodwinked, I decided to use my Urban Decay Naked 1 palette! Wanting a clean base for a cat eye I've been using the shades Naked, Buck and Virgin or Sin from the palette to create the look I've been wanted for some time now, of which I am finally happy with to share with you! So here after a lot of trial and testing, is my favourite clean and tidy cat eye makeup I've been wearing to work pretty much everyday! 






The Urban Decay eyeshadows are beautiful and pigmented, Naked is my go to neutral eye base blending into Buck on the outer V. I use Sin more than Virgin on the inner part of the eyelid blending into Naked in the centre. With a bold cat gel eyeliner it is the perfect base for me!

Like always I use my MAC Quarry to fill in my eye brows, and MAC Emphasis to highlight under the eye and cheek bones. Onto lips, my absolute favourite is Rimmel 077 Asia, I love this colour and pretty much where it everyday. I do use a lip balm first to moisturise my lips first, but the lipstick doesn't dry out my lips in the slightest! Truly in love with this lipstick! 

I only have the Naked 1 palette but the others look so beautiful! Do you have any Urban Decay makeup? What would you recommend?



Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment