Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Top 5 Lipsticks for this Autumn




1. I probably wear this 5 out of 7 days a week, if I am working or going outside I absolutely LOVE IT! Rimmel Asia is a muted pink toned brown, which helps to make my lips look bolder whilst not outlandish. I love the colour and the formulation doesn't dry out my lips at all!

2. My mum had originally brought this L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick in Bois De Rose and it turned out to be a bit too purple for her, ok ranted the first two in the picture do look kind of similar, I promise you, on the lips it does look rather purple if you layer it up, however I prefer to use a light hand when using this lipstick.

3. Cosmo, I LOVE this colour, I should admit that the name was the thing that drew me in initially but once I swatted the colour it was mine! In the picture it look fairly pink however it does have pink undertone, but on the lips it appears as a muted pink-red.  Cosmo was my second MAC lipstick and it absolutely love it, it's an amplified formula and can dry out my lips a little bit but it's manageable.


4. Buttery and moistersing! Revlon Pink Truffle the first lipstick I ever tried! Before jumping into the world of lipsticks I new I needed to try and work up. My lips have always been a massive problem for me, they are so easily affected by a change in weather that I need to have a lip balm whenever I go outside the house. I'd heard about the Revlon Lip Butters on other blog posts and Youtube videos so I thought I was give it a go. They are a very moisturising formulation, they feel and look like a colour tinted lip balm and for me it was the perfect beginning to trying out colour for my lips.

5. I have a leather jacket almost identical to this colour, and I should probably admit I brought this because of the colour of the packaging because it was very similar to the jacket! Bourjois Plum Russian was the first Lip crayon I brought and although I haven't used it as much as i thought I would when I brought it a year ago, I have fallen in love with it again this Autumn, Its creamy and moisturising enough for me but I it doesn't have great staying power for me, but Im excited to get to use this beauty again!

Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment