Wednesday, July 24, 2013

L'oreal | Lipstick Sensual Rose Review

L'oreal Lipstick | Color Riche Sensual Rose.

I really like the packaging for this lipstick, before now, with other brands the lid has fallen/ popped off in my make up bag and I've had that little panic to see if anything has got into the lipstick and ruined it (I don't know what I think might happen to it in my bag? A Lipstick munching monster maybe). The lid and the base of the packaging click together, which I think is brilliant! On the lipstick itself, there is a 'L'oreal Paris' text which looks like its been stamped in, which looks better than how I have just described it, but I feel it gives the experience of owning it a nice little touch. 



The texture of the L'oreal Color Riche is quite creamy, it glides on. However I find that on me I have to go over the lips a few times to get the desired colour I want. It is a creamy consistency and keeps my lips hydrated.

The Smell! This is something I was really pleasantly surprised with... I, personally think that Sensual Rose smells a little bit like Love Heart sweets! It isn't an over powering smell but it is a nice treat for your nose once applied to your lips.




Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment