Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TipTuesday #1



So I thought about doing a TipTuesday... just sharing all the tips and tricks I have learnt ranging from a variety of things. I am NOT AN EXPERT in beauty and in no way am I educated in the beauty and health area, these are just small things I have either found out by my self or others have passed onto me. If you have any tips that you want to share let me know, I might give it a try and pass on your lovely words of wisdom :) 




#1
I find that my hair care gets bored and resistant to the products that I use after a certain length of time. Usually my hair becomes resistant to a shampoo a week or two before I can finish the bottle. Now I find this annoying but for my hair, the best thing to do is switch it up a little. Just changing the brand from Herbal Essences to L'oreal helps to give my hair that bit more, shine, smoothness and spring to it. I think that, for me this is the best thing to do. My hair feels healthier with something new, whether it's just for another two weeks, and then I change back to the first product. 

Variety is the best thing for me, trying different products allows me to understand my hair needs.




Hope it helps,
 Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment