Monday, July 29, 2013

Current Make up bag favourites #1

I've decided to start something new on my blog, a little something called my current Makeup bag favourites. I tend to switch up my makeup bag and the products I use and love right now. So I thought, as July is coming to an end I'll post this little feature. I just assume that everybody knows about these makeup must have's, however here, I can rave about how much I am loving these products this month and perhaps bring some new things to your attention!




I have always been in love with the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation and it is my GO TO! So on hot days like we have been having lately in the UK (which is most unusual!) I haven't been using as much foundation as any normal month. However I swear by the foundation that it hardly feels like you are wearing any and the texture is so creamy to apply!
The Sleek Au Natural is a bit big to fit into this makeup bag,(well not really but I perfer not having my makeup bag take up the entire contents of my bag) so I either apply it in light-ish shades so not to be too noticeable is it wears away during the day or leave it behind. In its replacement however I am really enjoying the 24Hour Colour Tattoo by Maybelline! I've been using number 35On and On Bronze and the shimmers in it are just so sweet and not over the top and this product is So easy to apply on the go! (if you use your finger though, you might want a tissue to wipe your finger clean.)

I am a MAC newbie to be honest, the first thing I ever brought from one of their outlets was the Mineralize kin finish in Soft and Gentle. I've had this for almost a year now and o.m.g I adore this product!!! I have used it almost everyday since it's purchase and I still haven't hit pan?! It highlights the face and has the most gorgeous look to it in natural light, it makes you look, awake, glowy and healthy! the little sparkles in the compact powder just do wonders for me. To apply this I use my Ruby and Millie powder brush which is one of my softest and most used brushes.
The last and least exciting thing I keep on me at ALL times is a lip solve, at the moment I am using a Nivea smooth and protect lip solve. My lips are awful! They are at there worst in the winter, really sore and dry, however with all this heat they are just drying out :( 

So, there we have it, all my favourite things I have been carrying out and about with me on a daily basis, and I have been Loving each piece. 


One question from me to you, Whats currently in your makeup bag? :)






Lottie xo

1 comment :

  1. How do you apply dream matte mouse I've never been brave enough. I love rimmed wake me up foundation I need the SPF and it actually goes light enough for me! I'm struggling to find the right eyeliner and I cannot make lipsticks work for me at all any help is welcome! Has you make up bag updated atall?

    ReplyDelete