Friday, July 5, 2013

MAC | Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft and Gentle

This post will be the last for the time being, I'm going without internet for the next two week (Not by choice!!) so over that time I will test some more products out for when I return :)



MAC Mineralise Skin Finish - I have had this product for about half a year now, and I am so glad my friend introduced me to this!

I've been using it almost every day where I've worn make up, using more for nights now than in the day, however despite this I still have a lot left!!

I will admit now, I am new to MAC. I didn't have a store at home until I moved to uni. So I was unaware of the beauty of MAC products!


MAC 
Mineralise Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle


Love it, it's easy to apply, it's not heavy and gives such a healthy, beautiful glow when the light catches it! It's just gorgeous. Just that little bit of shimmer can go a long way.


Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment