Friday, July 26, 2013

Maybelline | Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Review

This is something I feel really confident about. I have been using the Dream Matte Mousse for as long as I can remember, possibly all the way back to 2007?? or whenever it was released!


The Dream Matte Mousse is my GO TO for a number of reasons such as...


- It glides onto the skin effortlessly
- Perfect for my oily skin
- So light I can forget if I'm even wearing it
- I find it to be great coverage for my skin
- A real true match to my skin tone
- Not that expensive
- For me, it lasts for an extremely long time
- A great base for building on top off

Those points are all I can come up with without thinking to much about it! I just love the stuff! I have recently brought the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, everybody was raving about it in the blogosphere so I shugged and thought 'what the heck?' To see that review click 



The pot on the left, is the pot I'm still using, almost gone but has lasted me a pretty long time! And the pot on the right, brand new, because I can not think of leaving it to the last minute to buy another! 


The only problem I do actually have with the Dream Matte Mousse, isn't really a big deal, the packaging, the little pot that the foundation is in is a little bit tricky. This might just be me because I do not like using a foundation brush, but you can't apply the make up to your face easily if you have longish nails. The product just gets more under the nail than on your finger tips and its not a nice feeling and takes some washing off. However I can not stand long or acrylic nails at the moment they just make me cringe when picking pens up and just generally using your hands! Weird I know.


Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment